Pages

Monday, June 10

Moving into Summer...

You know that moment when everything clicks? That has happened for us this year. 

Sometimes a little free time is all you need to be able to see the light. 

For us, that means getting our cottage ready for sale...After five-plus years of loving life in our happy little house in East Memphis, we're ready to pack up and head to the suburbs. 

I never thought I'd leave this house or the city willingly, but I'm excited to be so much closer to our families. I'm ready for this next chapter. The timing feels right. 

To ready our house for sale, we've been putting in a little elbow grease...mainly the sanding and painting varieties. It's a good thing I enjoy painting.

We've also been enjoying lots of rain storms...


as well as lots of popcorn...


roses...


Grizzlies games...



And Paul McCartney too. What a great show...probably the best I've ever seen.



 Porter has been spending a lot of time outside of the sunroom, which has been his room since we got him as a puppy almost five years ago. Originally he left the sunroom because he was scared of thunderstorms. Now he hears thunderstorms when no one else does. Any excuse to leave the sunroom, I guess. 

This is what happened when we told him to go back to the sunroom...


I've also been thinking about my business and what I want it to look like by the end of the year...


I'm looking forward to having a dedicated studio in our new house. 

Oliver is not a fan of packing, but he does like the boxes...


See what I mean? No thunder, and he's all up in my business. 


And I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)