Pages

Wednesday, April 24

Ten Favorite Things...

1. Favorite clothing brand? Right now, it's probably J.Crew. I'm really drawn to classic pieces in bright colors and neutrals (sorry Antro). Madewell just opened in Memphis, so that might be changing soon...
2. Favorite restaurant? I'm crazy about so many Memphis restaurants, but right now, if I had to pick one place, it would be El Palmar for dinner. If I was allowed to pick a separate place for dessert, it would be El Michocana for a homemade kiwi-strawberry popsicle.
3. Daily blog reads? Could I have That?, Elise Blaha, Make Something Good Today and A Beautiful Mess.
4. Favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding rings, I'm currently wearing a large turquoise ring that my dad brought back from New Mexico when I was still in high school. I remember asking him for a piece of turquoise jewelry because it was in style that year (2001). I have worn it every year since!
5. Favorite article of clothing: A pair of Paige jeans I bought in LA back in October. I rarely wash them because they don't get baggy, they are so soft and they go with everything!
6. Favorite place: The South Bay from Palos Verdes to Manhattan Beach. My heart is always there.
7. Favorite food: Healthy food -- lentils. Not so healthy food -- chips, salsa and guacamole.
8. Favorite movie: Roman Holiday because I love Audrey Hepburn, and I love Rome.
9. Favorite indulgence: Cooking and eating with my husband and a glass of wine. Doesn't even matter what it is.
10. Favorite flower: A fragrant pink rose...right before it starts to lose its petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)