Pages

Saturday, January 5

Today's Estate Sale Vintage Finds

Now that I'm starting my own business (ie not bringing home a steady paycheck), I'm not shopping for me, but that doesn't mean I'm not doing a little shopping.

Today Jonathan and I hit up an estate sale at a really funky old farmhouse in Bartlett to search for vintage goodies for projects I have underway.

Four dollars spent, and I left with three adorable vintage Christmas cards and a box filled with tons of vintage ribbon, tulle and embroidery goodies (a hoop and little scissors).

Here's a little peek at the loveliness...





Although you can't see it, the cards have glitter on them. Swoon.

Is it Christmastime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)