Pages

Thursday, January 24

Support my friend Diana Kelley this Saturday!

As you've probably guessed from my recent blog posts, I'm really into stories about people who are making their passions into their day jobs. As I've traveled down this path for the past month, I've been fortunate to meet many people who are taking chances by pursuing their dreams. It's truly inspiring and keeps me motivated whenever doubt tries to creep into my mind.

Diana Kelley is one of those people. She moved from Branson, Missouri to Nashville several years ago to make the transition from music theater performer to singer-songwriter. Last year, she signed with the Creative and Dreams Music Network. Now she's doing gigs, making friends on Facebook (like her here!) and gathering material for some new songs. This Saturday night she is hosting an online show -- you can buy a ticket for 10 cents and hear 30 minutes of her original music in a live concert format. How cool is that?

If you like songs about real life, then you'll appreciate Diana's music. She tells it like it is. Click here to hear some of Diana's songs, and click here to buy a ticket to the show.

It's this Saturday, January 26 at 6 p.m. CST.

We'll be listening in as we make dinner on Saturday night. I hope you will be as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)