Pages

Wednesday, January 30

New Job Title: History-loving Proprietress...

...and much more coming soon!

The past few weeks have been a blur as I get ready for this new chapter in my life. The website is almost finished, and my branding is getting close as well. I'm excited and nervous to put my hopes and dreams out in front of the world. This has been a long time coming. In some ways, it feels as though I've been preparing for it my entire life. I'm drawing on my strengths, passions, memories and inspirations to create a business of my own. Maybe that's the reason I'm not scared of failure, or maybe I'm not scared of failure because I'm surrounded by love and support. Most likely, it's a combination of both. :)

As I get ready to launch my website, I have been using Pinterest as a way to clear my mind and get even more inspired. There are so many talented people in the world!

Here's some of my favorite eye candy. What's inspiring you these days?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)