Pages

Wednesday, July 18

#199: Life Lately


 Getting used to the new living arrangements...


 White walls...


Naturally, we have painted pink roses, vintage pyrex and vintage cookbooks. 


It's the beginning of a new era in the Hardin cottage...We'll be switching out the red couch covers and pillows (for something more neutral) next.

I'm still trying to figure out how to display everything in our "new" space. The lack of color makes bad displays painfully obvious. We'll get there.

In case you were wondering, all wall hangings (and the living room lamps) are courtesy of my grandparents. I love, love, love having their things in our home. 

I have treasured these things my entire life, and now I have them around me every single day.

It's quite wonderful.


Check out this brotherly love. That's wonderful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)