Pages

Sunday, June 17

#168: Apple

For many, many years, I was a PC person. I resisted iPods, iPhones, iPads and iMacs until the bitter end because they were "the cool thing," and I'm sort of against anything that feels too cool. I've always been a rebel that way.

Well, it turns out that I'm a Mac person for many reasons, but today's reason is that Apple has the best customer service ever. They have it all figured out with the Genius Bar, the one-on-ones and the way they have streamlined everything, while still allowing for person-to-person interaction and real service.

I took a 30 minute one-on-one class today, and while I didn't learn everything about iMovie, I walked away feeling happy I support a company that still believes in connecting people.

And that's just one reason. There are many more that I'll save for another day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)