Pages

Saturday, May 26

#146: Pyrex Finds

Jonathan and I decided late Friday night to hit a few estate sales on Saturday. My eye caught several Pyrex sets in the photos that were posted on the estate sale website, so of course I wanted to go check them out. We arrived a few minutes after the sale started, and I made a beeline for the kitchen. I got a nine piece set of yellow Pyrex for $35 and the green second largest Pyrex in the four bowl set for $8. The yellow set had the largest bowl as well as a yellow bowl that is the same size as the green one. It also included the smallest bowl in the set (also yellow) as well as two Fire King bowls and four little square bowls that will be perfect for dips. I was pretty tickled to get home and put my set together, after a year of collecting the pieces...



The blue piece was picked up at my favorite antique mall in Hermosa beach last year, and I found the orange piece at an estate sale back in January. Hard to believe the set was only $3.50 when it hit the market...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)