Pages

Saturday, April 28

#118: Organized

Few things make me feel better than having an organized world. Today we made a plan for our day and got things done: I cleaned the house, and Jonathan cleaned up the yard. In the afternoon, we headed to FedEx Office to get some Grizzlies stuff laminated (I'm making pins for tomorrow night's big game). Then we got in a really good workout and did our shopping at Whole Foods. In the late afternoon, we walked Porter and spent a few minutes outside. Dinner was served on the couch, and we fell asleep watching another movie. I think that proves how tired we were after our long day, but it was such a calm, productive day. Planning pays off - tomorrow is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)