Pages

Sunday, April 22

#112: Rain

This afternoon we worked in the yard for a while. I deadheaded roses, and Jonathan cut the grass. Right before we finished, the wind started blowing like crazy, and rain began to fall. We checked the radar, and the only rainy spot on the entire map was right on top of us. We made the best of a wet situation by sitting on our glider under the carport, while Ollie meowed at us from the sunroom window. The rain storm only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was great to sit back and enjoy a perfect spring afternoon. Everything looked so green and smelled so fresh. It's hard to believe it will be 90 degrees in a matter of weeks. I'm not ready for the summer heat and humidity. I love spring weather so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)