Pages

Thursday, April 19

#109: Balance

This article, which was originally posted on the Greater Memphis Chamber's site, was shared on Green Line Marketing's blog this afternoon. I love, love, love that because a better work-life balance is something I'd like to achieve, and after reading that article, I'm really starting to believe it's doable. Still pinching myself over here...

Also, if that wasn't enough, I walked to Whole Foods at lunch today, bought sushi and veggie pot stickers and then ate at one of their outside tables. The weather was glorious, and the whole experience felt very California. The only things that were missing were Jonathan, recycling (the El Segundo Whole Foods has excellent recycling) and the beach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)