Pages

Sunday, April 15

#105: Going Racing

Today we spent time at Memphis Motor Sports Park, watching Jonathan's little brother Anthony drag race. It was 84 degrees but really windy, so it didn't feel too hot. A trip to the races is always an interesting experience -- there is great people and car watching, and it's always fun to spend time with Jonathan's side of the family. Our niece Eliza was so sad when it was time to leave that she started sobbing and couldn't stop. That brought back memories of my childhood -- I always cried when it was time to say goodbye, and unfortunately, we said a lot of goodbyes. It is so important to live close to your family!

On a positive note, I see a zoo trip with Eliza in our near future. YES!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)