Pages

Thursday, April 12

#102: Home

I worked from home today. The windows were open, the pets were near and I made lots of progress on my new projects. At the end of the day, I got in the Jeep, and drove across town to Habitat for the Youth United meeting. I caught up with my old coworkers and the kids who made my old job so incredibly rewarding that I had to continue working with them as a volunteer. It just wouldn't have been right to do anything else.

Is it possible to have the best of both worlds? I'm starting to think it is. Everything just seems....right.

Today, I was reminded of this plaque that I photographed before my first Green Line interview, a little over a month ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)