Pages

Saturday, March 31

#91: Yard Work

The yard work saga continues, but we're getting closer...



 Thank goodness we are done with the sod. That was the most exhausting project ever! 

Next up is mulch and a new flagstone border. We're also going to power wash the house and driveway to get rid of the mud and yellow dust. Also on the agenda -- fresh paint for the screen doors and steps. I'm still considering ways to spruce up the beds, but I haven't made any decisions yet. 

In the back, Jonathan wants to add on to the deck and plant a small raised garden along the side of the house. We also have to do some paint work back there, as the siding's paint is starting to peel. Finishing touches will be my grandma's pots, which will be added to our deck and filled with herbs. I'm thinking I'll plant chives, basil, cilantro, mint and rosemary. I love the smell of fresh herbs.  



All of this seems like a bad dream now. Thank goodness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)