Pages

Monday, March 5

#65: Easy

Our very green grass.
Will it begin today?
Pretty pansies.
Planting.
Photo bomb courtesy of Porter and his incredibly large bone.
Sometimes life calls for a day when you don't have an agenda. Today was one of those days. I was off work, and although I had plenty to do, I decided to take it easy. I did some chores, ate lunch with Jonathan, picked up some flowers from Lowe's, planted them and then spent the remainder of the afternoon reading on the deck. Jonathan got off work a little early, so we headed to the gym, walked Porter and made a veggie stir fry for dinner. My easy day gave us an easy night, and now we're in bed at 9:30. This was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)