Pages

Wednesday, February 22

#53: Down

I finally gave into my cold and worked from home today. Usually I love being at home when I work, but today wasn't one of those days. Maybe it was my stuffy head, but I suddenly felt like the most insecure person in the world. When this happens, paralyzing self doubt takes over, and I realize that not everything is as it should be and I'm not where I imagined I would be at this point in my life. The whole world feels like a house of cards, just waiting to crumble at any moment. All of these fears take over, and I start to panic. I try to fix these issues in my head, but nothing adds up. Jonathan is always there to ease my worries, but even he can't help me go up against my critical nature. Sounds fun, right? It's been happening a lot lately, and it stinks. Could it be a quarter life crisis? I do wonder about that. Another part of me wonders if it means I need a change in my life, but I can't figure out what change I need to make. So, until I work it out, I'll continue to tap it all out on this blog. Things aren't ever as bad as we make them out to be, right? I just really, really don't want to be one of those people who always feels sorry for themselves....Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)