Pages

Sunday, February 19

#50: Sunny Sunday

Although it wasn't warm, the sun came out long enough for us to take a two hour walk this afternoon. It has been a really long time since we've walked for more than 30 minutes, and it was great for us and for Porter who clearly thought it was his lucky day.
After checking the 10-day forecast, it's pretty obvious that we're not going to have a winter this year. It's supposed to be in the 60s this week and in the 50s on the weekend. I'm not complaining because I'd rather have an early spring if it's not going to snow, but I really, really wanted to have at least one real snow day this year. Porter loves the snow so much, and we do too.
Maybe it'll snow the first week of March, just like it did when we moved into our house four years ago. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)