Pages

Monday, February 13

#44: Cooking Up A Storm

Because of last night's late night basketball game, we weren't able to cook our dinners for the week like we usually do. Tonight after the gym, we got to work on a really yummy looking stir fry that I found on Pinterest. It was delicious....I'm going to give it two thumbs up.
I have found so many good recipes on Pinterest lately. And, believe it or not, quite a few of them are healthy. Mmmm....
This is what we ate last week. It was also really good, although we might have added a little too much ginger.
This meal is also on this week's dinner menu. We'll likely be making it on Wednesday.
This is another meal on my radar. I wanted to make it last week, but Whole Foods hid the brussel sprouts from me. I found them this week, so we might try this one next week. I've never been a fan of brussel sprouts, but I'm willing to give them another chance.
Don't get me started on the not-so-healthy Pinterest recipes. I have quite a few of them saved as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)