Pages

Tuesday, February 7

#38: California Palm Tree

It's not a secret that California is always on my mind and in my heart. Today those feelings were stronger than usual, as I received some depressing news. My palm tree is gone. I don't know why I am so crushed by this, but I am. I'm so glad I took a million photos of the same old tree. It grew from a seed to become a beautiful swaying giant in my grandma's backyard. Now, like so many things, it's just another beautiful memory.
After it's quarterly trim.
.
My mom taking a photo of it on one of our last trips.
Majestic.
Towering over the rest of the world, just like me.
From our last photo shoot.
I'll miss you, old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)