Pages

Wednesday, February 1

#32: Running

I don't like to run on our first gym night of the week, but tonight I decided to give it a shot. It was the first workout of the week after all (thanks to some technical difficulties on Monday), and the gym wasn't too crowded thanks to the storm that arrived just as I was leaving work (isn't that always the way?).
It wasn't a great run, but I did complete a mile without walking. I'm trying to build up to three miles again, but I can tell it's going to take me a while. I'm okay with that, as long as I continue to see improvement.
Thanks to our late gym start this week, we're trying to work out five days straight. I doubt I'll be running again for a while. I will be trying some of the new exercises I've found on Pinterest. Hopefully I won't be too sore from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)