Pages

Friday, January 6

#6: Sunny Spring Day

It may be early January, but today it felt like late April -- it was 68 degrees and sunny, the perfect spring day. But wait, it's winter, right?

The top photo was taken Jan. 10, 2011. What a difference a year makes. Don't get me wrong -- as much as I like spring weather in January, I also enjoy a real winter. I love snow and snow days, and I hope we get both this year. But, in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the spring weather.

Porter and Jonathan spent much of the evening outside while Jonathan worked on his truck, and when I got home from work at 8:30, Ollie and I sat outside with them for a few minutes. It wasn't cold, just breezy and very California-like. That was nice considering I've been wanting to plan a trip there lately. I also want to make it to Savannah, Ga. this year. We watched Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil tonight, and it always makes me want to go back for another visit (that's where we honeymooned). It's such neat place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)