Pages

Tuesday, January 24

#24: Getting with it

Today I went to the doctor and had the misfortune of stepping on the scale. Oy. A scale will always bring you back to reality in a hurry. Despite four gym visits a week and making what I consider to be healthy choices 95 percent of the time, I'm still far from where I want to be. I think back to 2007, when I first set foot in the gym. Back then, I didn't have to work out, but now it is a requirement. Not that I mind, but it's still pretty annoying to try so hard and not see the results I want. I know I can try harder -- change things up, eat even healthier things, stop reading while I exercise -- but I also want to enjoy life.
What are you doing to make yourself healthier in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)