Pages

Monday, January 23

#23: Four Years

Today marks four years at my current job. I have been there as long as I was in high school or college and twice as long as I was at my previous job. It's a little overwhelming to think how much this job has completely changed my life. It has allowed me to meet so many wonderful people, and I have learned so much about myself -- what I love, what I hate, what matters and what isn't important at all. It has inspired me, and it has exhausted me. Still, I have never been bored, and I rarely wish my days away. Habitat came into my life when I so desperately needed purpose, and it has given me that and so much more. The years, which I have captured with my camera and see on an almost daily basis, have flown by. Now as I mark yet another anniversary, I wonder what comes next. While the future is always uncertain, I know I will always be grateful for my Habitat world. I am forever changed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)