Pages

Saturday, January 21

#21: Dresses and Basketball

My mom, sister and I went wedding dress shopping today, and Lauren found "the dress." We weren't so sure our trip would be successful at first, but when you know, you know...and the one she picked is totally her. Just like I was, she knows exactly what she wants, and she is clearly going to be the bride and the wedding planner, all at the same time. Maybe we're just control freaks, but I think we just know what we want and how to get it. :)
I also found a dress...my first bridesmaid's dress since I was a flower girl in England. It's sixties inspired. Is anyone surprised? Now we're just trying to decide on the color...
No worry, this is not the dress. I wasn't supposed to be taking pictures, but I had to snap one. I'm a photographer!
After dress shopping, we headed back to Memphis, and I joined Jonathan, his brother and his brother's girlfriend for dinner and a Grizzlies game. We had FedEx seats on the 10th row, so my sister and her fiancé were able to use our tickets. Grizz fun for the entire family!
The view sure is different from these seats....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)