Pages

Thursday, January 19

#19: Rings

I picked up our freshly polished rings today during my lunch hour. They look brand new, and I am reminded of five years ago tomorrow when Jonathan asked me the most important question of all.
Five years. It feels like yesterday. We haven't changed much, have we?
There is never a day that goes by that I don't count my lucky stars that Jonathan and I found each other so early in life. I feel so blessed to have such a loving husband. Sharing each day with him is a gift. He has brought tremendous joy into my life.
Yesterday I was working on our website at work, and I had to upload his photo to our Heroes page (yep, he's a volunteer superstar among his many talents). Seeing that face makes me smile every time. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)