Pages

Tuesday, October 18

She Buys Seychelles

My favorite shoes in the world are Seychelles. I bought my first pair from My Favorite Shoes in Oxford, Miss. in 2003, and I have been a big fan of the brand ever since. They walk that fine line between vintage and modern, and they last forever. I have worn this pair to death, and they are still hanging in there.
Funny enough, Seychelles is based in El Segundo, which is right down the street from Manhattan Beach. Go figure.
Anyway, in honor of my 28th Birthday this Thursday, I decided to buy myself some Seychelles presents...two pairs (I had to make up for the fact I didn't buy any when I was in L.A. earlier this month. I almost always buy a pair of Seychelles when I'm there. It has become a tradition of sorts). I probably should have bought this sensible brown color, but instead I went for the tan, which is always harder to match up with tights.
I just love tan.
With the second pair, I did buy the sensible black instead of the lovely sea foam. I really wanted that sea foam color, but I just couldn't justify it -- It's way too hard to match with tights, which means I wouldn't be able to get enough mileage out of the shoes during the cold months.
Pretty though, aren't they? :)
The details are incredible. Check out the flowers on the inside of the shoes! Ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)