Pages

Monday, August 29

Fall 2011 Style: Yellow, Gray and Blue

Yellow, Blue and Gray: Fall 2011

Banana Republic long day dress $150 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs silk sleeveless blouse £220 - matchesfashion.com

Bow blouse $118 - anthropologie.com

Ruffle shirt $58 - anthropologie.com

J Crew sheer t shirt $35 - net-a-porter.com

Banana Republic long sleeve tee $35 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Ruffle pea coat $148 - anthropologie.com

J Crew long skirt $120 - jcrew.com

Polka dot tight $18 - anthropologie.com

Leather high heels $138 - anthropologie.com

Leather shoes $98 - anthropologie.com

Marc by marc jacobs handbag $400 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew leather handbag $325 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew antique bracelet $58 - jcrew.com

J Crew crystal bracelet $45 - jcrew.com

Chunky ring £37 - kabiri.co.uk

Miss Selfridge locket necklace £10 - missselfridge.com

Banana Republic polka dot scarve $40 - bananarepublic.gap.com

I've always been fascinated by the people who can stick to a clothing shopping list every season. If I were that type of person, this is what I'd buy for fall. Unfortunately, I'm much more of an impulse buyer, so to counteract that, I have been staying far, far away from my favorite stores. My wallet thanks me.

What are you wishing for this fall? Do you make a shopping list, or are you an impulse buyer?

P.S. It actually felt a little bit like fall tonight. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)