Pages

Monday, August 22

Channeling Summer: The Style of Rachel Bilson

Rachel Bilson: Channeling Summer

Rachel Bilson: Channeling Summer by crystelhardin on Polyvore.com I think I've mentioned the love affair I had with The O.C. during my college years. Recently Jonathan added the first season of the show to our Netflix Queue, so we've been falling in love with the characters and their antics all over again. Although there wasn't much to Summer Roberts during season one of the show, Rachel Bilson was a real life style icon as soon as The O.C. hit the airwaves. I remember seeing her in issue after issue of Teen Vogue, which was my absolute favorite magazine throughout that period. This month, she's on the cover of the fashion makeover issue of In Style, my other favorite fashion magazine. I think you'll agree she's a fashion inspiration. She knows how to blend vintage classics and modern trends, and she's not afraid to pair neutrals and brights to create effortless, timeless looks.

Want to steal her look? Here are a few of her closet staples...

Inspired by Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)