Pages

Wednesday, July 6

Vintage Hunting and Margaritas by the Beach

We were sad to leave our beloved Belamar today, because it basically marks the halfway point of our trip. Have I mentioned that I don't want to leave, and the trip isn't over yet? Today featured a drive to Echo Park, the home of Dodgers Stadium, to look for vintage goodness. I found two awesome purses but not much else. Apparently too many people love vintage here. Some of the highlights - Flounce Vintage, Tavin Vintage and the Silver Lake Goodwill. My biggest complaints: way too many "used" clothes and WAY too many costumes.... The evening was capped off with dinner on the beach with one of my favorite people from Memphis and my former life at Chandler Ehrlich, Shalishah Franklin. Shalishah grew up in L.A., and she just made the move back out here in May. It was great to catch up with her and hear that she's living her dreams. She has further inspired and motivated us to live for the moment and to take the time to truly enjoy life. Thanks, SF, for sharing your journey with us. The margaritas and band weren't bad either. :) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Silver Lake, Echo Park and Hermosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)