Pages

Sunday, July 17

California by iPhone

Three weeks ago, Jonathan and I spent the week in our favorite city, Los Angeles. I blogged every day, and I hope to share those posts this week. To kick off the week of Cali-blogging, here are some random iPhone pictures from our trip...

Manhattan Beach Pier at night.

Margaritas! A veggie dragon roll and lettuce wrap from Whole Foods. You know how I am about salads...
Watching the fireworks from our spot on the sand...
A swanky chair and lamp in the lobby of The Belamar Hotel.
That sight still amazes me every time. I love the ocean so much.
We found FIVE sand dollars. I'm pretty sure I've only found one or two in my entire life.
An awesome Deco theatre in Long Beach.
Jonathan turned 32 and drank from a coconut, all in the same day.... He loves coconut water but not coconut meat.
More of the swanky lobby decor at The Belamar Hotel.
It's blurry, but I love this old sign so much.
The beach is this way...
A palm tree at sunset in Hermosa Beach...
Hermosa Beach at sunset...

Looking very serious...way too serious to be eating chips and salsa on the beachfront. Oh yeah, it was the last night before we came home. No wonder. :)

Thanks for letting me reminisce for a moment. It's been a week of ups and downs, and I needed that.
Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)