Pages

Wednesday, May 11

Hiding Out and Smelling the Roses

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Since April 19, I've prepared for a trip, gone on a trip, recovered from a trip, visited several doctors (regarding my side that won't stop hurting) and worked like a mad woman. I have much to share, but I've been so exhausted that I haven't felt much like blogging. I know that will change soon. I have many pictures and stories to tell. In the meantime, please enjoy some photos from my trip. I live for the California sun and the roses that grow in it. These are my grandma's roses, the ones my mom and I continue to love eight years after her passing. They are huge and so beautiful. And the best part? They smell as good as they look. I just saw a bumper sticker that said "Wag More. Bark Less." Awesome motto, right? Porter thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)