Pages

Tuesday, April 5

Polyvore Post: Slightly Groovy

I haven't been a big fan of 1970s fashion since I was 13 years old and obsessed with smiley faces and Dr. Martens. I'm 27 now, so it's been a while. At first I wasn't too sure about the fashion world's love affair with that decade, but I'm starting to fall for it. I'm not sure if it's braids, the feathers or the more forgiving jeans, but I feel like buying some platform sandals and a maxi dress. I want to listen to James Taylor and Fleetwood Mac and wear my hair like Stevie Nicks.
Okay, maybe I won't go quite that far, but you may spot me with a braid in my hair before spring is over. I'm also on a mission to find round velvet pillows in green, orange and blue for my couch. My mom has some that belonged to my great-grandmother, and I want some as well. Gotta love the velvet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)