Pages

Wednesday, March 23

Try it: Allegro Tea

I've always been a tea drinker. Maybe it comes from eight years in England, or maybe it's just because I hate coffee. Who knows. For years, my tea of choice was Celestial Seasonings. More recently, I've been venturing out into the English tea world, drinking lots of Earl Grey, English Breakfast and Lady Grey.

Jonathan recently picked up several boxes of Allegro tea (my man likes to buy in bulk) at Whole Foods. While CS has flavors (Blueberry, Lemon and Orange are all favorites), Allegro has interesting combinations of flavors. I can't really describe it -- it's just that good. It tastes summery, and the names are cute as well. Okay, there's your description. :)

This morning I'm drinking Engage Your Brain, and Lord knows, I need it. Their nightime version, Peaceful Slumber, is also good.

Anyway, if you're a tea drinker, I highly recommend Allegro, which can be found on the tea aisle at Whole Foods. Just in case you are wondering, Allegro is also available at WF's cafe, but the tea flavors are of the simple variety -- like white tea, green tea, chai, etc.

Have a good day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. In this former British colony, teatime is still an important part of the day, and every restaurant and cafe features a tea special. I've come to adore teatime -- I think it's one of the best inventions of the Brits. Now, if only Whole Foods would open a shop here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish teatime was important in the States. Lord knows 3 p.m. is the best breaktime! I hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)