Pages

Friday, March 4

Three Pretty Things for Friday

Because it's March and it feels like spring, here are three pretty things to make you smile this glorious Friday morning....
Anthro's Fountain of Youth dress, which is safe enough for work when worn with a cardigan....

but it also has lovely shoulder cut-outs and a pretty bow. I'm quite proud of my shoulders, so I'm considering this dress....

The Shaggy Bouquet clutch (also Anthro) is way outside of my price range but lovely to look at. And most importantly, these darling Nelumbo Kitten Heels by one of Anthro's house brands. I'm in love with them, but they aren't very practical. However, if they hit the sale rack, I'm snagging these babies. This is one of the only times it pays to have big feet! Have a great Friday, everyone! In an Anthro blog note, check out Anthromollogies, which is a great new blog for anyone who loves Anthro-inspired fashion. It's one of my faves.

2 comments:

  1. I'm normally not an Anthro girl, but am in love with this dress. Perhaps we will be twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be lovely on you. I'm going to try it on tomorrow! You and my friend Julie convinced me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)