Pages

Friday, February 4

Polyvore Post: Modern-day Audrey

Modern-day Audrey Modern-day Audrey by crystelhardin featuring pleated skirts For all of you out there who love Audrey, here are a few modern things the designers have borrowed from her. Has anyone else influenced style in such a strong way? I would say no, but then again, I might be biased. I've loved Audrey for a very long time. If you love Audrey as well, you might want to check out these Audrey books I've had on my shelves for years:

Audrey by Barry Paris

Audrey Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh

The Audrey Hepburn Treasures by Ellen Erwin

I also received Audrey 100 from my mom this Christmas, and it's quite breathtaking.

1 comment:

  1. I love! Particularly those shoes! And the earrings! I wanted to find a boatneck, Audrey-inspired wedding dress, but there weren't any that fit my budget.

    Sad day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)