Pages

Monday, February 28

Michelle Williams' Vintage-Inspired Style

Michelle Williams' Vintage-Inspired Style
Michelle Williams' Vintage-Inspired Style by crystelhardin on Polyvore.com
When it comes to style, I am always drawn to people who are able to balance vintage and modern day style while keeping everything very age-appropriate and fresh looking. Michelle Williams is one of the few celebrities who does this well. I love her pixie cut, smart pops of color, sky-high heels and her feminine, 1960s-inspired mini dresses. She clearly has a thing for bows, lace and ruffles, and you know how much I love bows, lace and ruffles.
She also appears to be a kick-butt single mommy who has handled a very sad situation with the upmost grace, while continuing to pursue a successful acting career.
You go, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)