Pages

Wednesday, February 9

The Blizzard of 2011

Boy, the Memphis meteorologists are good! They had been predicting significant snow accumulation since Saturday, and they were right! It took a little longer than we expected, but when it started coming down, it meant business! At noon, the flakes started falling, and by 2 p.m., my neighborhood looked like this....
Check out the size of those flakes!!
I'm a total dork, and I got really excited about snow on our window sill...
The craziest thing is that it's supposed to do this all day and into the night. We could get up to 7 inches, which is a major deal for our city, and the temperature isn't supposed to reach 32 degrees until Friday.
Memphis will be shut down tomorrow, I can almost guarantee it...
I love a snow day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)