Pages

Monday, December 20

Our Christmas Cottage

I'm very sad that Christmas is almost here. It'll be gone before we know it, and then we'll be stuck with yucky old January. I'm trying to enjoy all of our Christmas decorations, our Christmas music and that lovely Christmas feeling while it lasts.
It's such a happy time of year. Sigh.
As promised, here are a few more photos of our Christmas cottage...
Our Christmas table...
One of my grandma's ornaments... An ornament from Harrods Department Store in my beloved London....See the tag?
One of my favorite Shiny Brites...
If you don't know about Shiny Brites, you can read all about them here. I have quite the Shiny Brite collection. See here and here.
Our finished tree, also known as one of our two wedding trees. :)
Oliver loves boxes. He doesn't discriminate against size, shape or color.
If the box is full, that's okay too...This one was headed to Italy. :)
We went a bit crazy with our lights this year.
We put lights on our side porch, our back deck and our front porch...
We also added lots of ribbons and bows, and two real wreaths with fake berries and plaid ribbons.
The plaid is a nod to my British heritage.
So Christmasy...
Next year we may do all the bushes!
In other news, we got our new window boxes today, so no more weird gaps under our windows.
We're also going to see Santaland Diaries at Playhouse on the Square tonight.
Hurray for Christmas fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)