Pages

Friday, December 10

It's Coming...

Tomorrow is the blog's anniversary. It's hard to believe an entire year has passed. I toyed with the idea of blogging for a long time, and I'm so glad I took the plunge. It's been such a great creative outlet and journal. To mark this big bloggy milestone, I'm planning a new look for Painted Pink Roses (or Pretty Pink Roses as my coworker calls it). It may be another week or so before it's live, but it's coming. Here's a little preview:

Thank you for your blog love and support this year. It truly means the world to me that you enjoy reading my ramblings. I hope you will continue to follow the blog in the new year, because I have a lot of ideas that I hope I can bring to reality. It should be a fun ride. :)

In the meantime, happy blog anniversary, little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)