Pages

Thursday, December 9

Anthroinspiration, Zooey Blogs and More

Yes, yes, I know. I'm obsessed. It doesn't matter how many times I go there. I always come out inspired, and my wallet is a little bit lighter.
Just think of it as inspiration.
This week I want to recreate these...
Lately I've been experimenting with special tights and skirt patterns. I'm not sure I've perfected the look, but this inspires me to keep trying. In the meantime, I apologize for "interesting" outfits. I love her hair clip. I want a flower hair clip, but I'm not sure someone who is almost 6 feet tall can pull that look off.
It has been so cold here this week. Don't these look snuggly? I love pretty snuggly clothes.
Last week I wrote about a mishap I had with some tights. Last night I decided to make them into knee socks. They are so warm, and I think they look pretty cute too. My homemade pair is for home use only, but I'd like a pair to wear out and about. They remind me of my English youth.
Anthro's ornaments are so cute and vintagey. I want to make some like these...
This is the prettiest apron I've ever seen. It's like a dress!
I love cupcakes in graphic design. Isn't this the cutest? I may have purchased one of these as a Christmas present for someone this year. Possibly...
I believe I promised a music post. Well, here it is, sort of. Currently on my iPhone is Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, James Taylor, Anna Wilson and the Carpenters...all Christmas albums, naturally. Up next in my blog world: Pictures of Christmas lights and a list of Etsy favorites. They may or may not be Anthro-inspired.
Oh, and if you're a Zooey Deschanel fan, she is now a blogger. Her page is worth a visit just to see the baby pandas. Yes, you read that right -- she has baby pandas on her blog! Awww. :)
Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)