Pages

Monday, October 11

Vintage Wheels

Last Saturday, I spent most of the afternoon at a Car Show that was benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis, my employer. I was pretty excited to check out the cars because I knew most of them would be from the 50's, 60's and '70s. Jonathan and I share a love for all things vintage, but vintage cars hold a special place in his heart. He comes by it honestly -- both his dad and granddad are car enthuasists. We hope that one day we'll be able to buy an old car that we can restore. The only question is which one? Here are a few that I really like...
This baby-blue Mustang was so pretty.
The interior was just as nice...
This car won Best in Show. It was my favorite. I love that color!
The pale yellow and white matches my new bike!
The old seat belt cracked me up.
The seats were AMAZING.
Jonathan and I also loved this one.
The hula guy and the surf board on top made it perfect for the beach life we dream of someday.
I've always been a VW fan. The Love Bug was one of my favorite movies when I was young.
This 1950's Corvette was amazing. I couldn't believe it didn't win anything!
Blue interior.
Blue exterior.
Fabulous red interior in one of the cars. The restoration work on some of these cars was truly incredible.
What is your dream car?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)