Pages

Friday, September 24

Happy Birthday, Little Sister!

My sister is 24 today. The scary thing? I remember sitting in our kitchen eating Goldfish crackers with my Grandma on the day she was born.


Lauren brought me a car when she came into the world. How many three year olds get a car when their kid sister is born? It was one of those red and yellow Little Tikes cars. We still have it in our attic.


Man, that's a cool sister....


P.S. In researching the Little Tikes cars, I discovered a fun fact - they are currently selling the 30th anniversary edition. I am a bit disturbed that it has a face. Other than that, it hasn't changed much over the years.

Happy Birthday, Lauren.

I hope all of your Birthday wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)