Pages

Sunday, August 8

Oh Yes, I Love Polyvore!

Have you been to polyvore.com? It reminds me a bit of Lucky magazine. Today I visited it with travel in mind. Please note that these are my DREAM travel essentials, and this entire post is just for fun. :) Still, I think polyvore.com could be beneficial if you're trying to pick one or two purchases for fall...
When in Rome...Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
When in Rome... by crystelhardin featuring Anya Hindmarch bags

Rome Origami Dress 20 GBP - oasis-stores.com

Calvin Klein Support jersey tank $36 - net-a-porter.com

Christian Louboutin Big lips shoe 475 GBP - brownsfashion.com

Heart tag bracelet 220 EUR - tiffany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)