Pages

Wednesday, June 2

Fashion (and Music) Inspiration: Zooey Deschanel

Like her movies, Zooey's style is quirky and cute. I love how she marries vintage and modern into a look that is all her own. It just works for her.
I recently bought two headbands from Target because she inspired me so much. I want a rosette for my hair as well, but I'm afraid I'll look like a complete dork. Some girls can work hair accessories like that, but I'm not sure I'm one of them!
P.S. - If you're looking for a new band to discover, check out Zooey's band, She & Him. They have two CDs (Volume One and Volume Two), and both are the perfect combination of vintage and modern. They make me very, very happy.
Check them out online at http://www.sheandhim.com/. For those of you who are as crazy about graphic design as I am, you'll love this site. My happiness grows. :)
Stay tuned for rose and house updates coming later this week. Everything is coming along nicely. Ahh, summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)