Pages

Sunday, April 4

Anthropologie Love Part II

I just got my April Anthropologie catalog in the mail yesterday. What a perfect mail day - no bills, no junk mail -- just the Anthro catalog! Yay! :)
It is, without a doubt, clear that my love affair with clothes is back in full swing after a two-year hiatus. I already have a nice little list of things I want to try on when I make the trek out to the Anthro store in a few weeks!
In case you're wondering, I've been very disillusioned with the fashion world for the past few years. Everything in stores seemed to be the same year after year. The only difference was that the quality was down, while the price remained the same. Even one of my favorite stores, Banana Republic, followed this trend. It was very disappointing for me, a long-time clothes, store and handbag enthusiast.
Luckily, Anthropologie saved the day. It's expensive, yes, but it has good sales. I love it for its originality and its beauty. It inspires me to go out and find replicas of these beauties at the antique malls as well! :)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love those delicate earrings. Drooling over the Anthro catalog is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)