Pages

Sunday, February 21

Inspiration Pages: Home and Life

Like my fashion inspirations, my home and life inspirations lean towards classic, vintagey looks. I live in a cottage that was built in 1950, so that style suits our home very well. Most of these looks are cozy and perfect for cold February, but they also work well for spring and summer too.
By the way, I love, love, love the yellow chair painted with flowers. I clipped it out of a magazine in 2006. It was from Anthropologie, one of my all-time favorite stores. I'm hoping to paint some lawn furniture with flowers this year.
See? I'm already getting inspired...

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love the soft colors. I dream of having a mid-century cottage some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think we lived in a white and cream colored house based on my inspiration page, wouldn't you? It's actually the opposite - lots of bright, cheery colors. Sometimes I wish our home was all muted and soft, but then I change my mind...I'll post some pictures of our quirky little cottage soon.

    Thanks for inspiring these posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way - I love both soft muted palates and bright, contrasting colors. Too bad it's not possible to have two houses in two different styles, haha!

    Aw, you're welcome! I'm loving your inspiration pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)