Pages

Saturday, January 23

Collections...

I've noticed a lot of bloggers have been sharing photos of their personal collections, and I thought it would be cool to do the same. My collections are all small, and most of them were started in the past year when Jonathan and I became avid vintage hunters. It's amazing what you can find on antiquing trips!
Vintage Florentine Plaques. This is the third in my collection.
Vintage Linens. This is my most recent find. I loved the sweet little rosebuds. I have a ton of hand towels, and we only have one bathroom. Go figure. I also have a growing collection of pillow cases, table runners, table cloths and dresser cloths. You can find them everywhere, and some of them are really cheap and in perfect condition.
Vintage cookbooks. I especially love colorful Betty Crocker cookbooks.
Shells. I've spent time combing beaches all over the country and in the Caribbean, but the best shells I've ever found came from Hilton Head Island when Jonathan and I were on our honeymoon. Luckily, we weren't traveling by air because our suitcases would have been overweight! Shells from South Carolina are huge and so pretty and colorful!
Vintage Florentine boxes.
Vintage Books. I especially like children's books with illustrations. I bought Heidi last week. It's enchanting.
I also have a pretty scary collection of shoes and purses, most of which I amassed during my college years. Luckily they continue to serve me well in the real world! :)
What do you collect?

1 comment:

  1. I have that exact same Florentine box! It used to belong to my grandmother. I have several collections, but the major ones are vintage cameras, blue pressed glass, and of course, vintage craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)