Pages

Tuesday, December 15

Another Year Gone By...

Two years ago today, I married my best friend.
I was not the type of girl who dreamed of my wedding day from the time I was eight. I never imagined my dress, my vows or even my honeymoon. However, as soon as Jonathan and I decided to take the plunge, we became the wedding planning duo of the century. I was fortunate that Jonathan joined me on this journey. That's really what made it fun. We picked the room, the cake, the colors, the music, the flowers - everything you could imagine. The only experience we didn't share was the selection of my wedding dress. It sounds cheesy to say I knew it when I saw it, but that's exactly what happened with the dress and with every aspect of our wedding.
For us, it was a perfect day, one we'll never forget as long as we live. And, at the end of the night, I had my very best friend beside me as we began our new life together. What could have been more perfect than that?
Happy Anniversary, Jonathan. ilu

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! It's making my day just a little bit brighter. :)